Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Spring Session | Emma and Bo

This session was taken in Skyforest, Ca at a little garden behind the eateries located on the highway. It's a bit whimsical and it held all the magic a little girl might need. 
During our session she rarely sat or stood still enough to capture any posed photos, so I sat back and let her take control of the session-and it was the best thing I could have done. 

She was so enthralled by everything around her from the fountain to the flowers that it was magic for me. Nothing posed, nothing fake...truly a little girl discovering the world.

Her brother Bo was so happy and content and even at 7 months old, smiled for the camera almost every time I pointed it at him. It was really a dream shoot and exactly what I always wish to capture.

The light was dreamy and soft which offered the beautiful bokeh we all know and love in photos.

I also have two more weddings here this summer and it was a great opportunity for me to get a sense of the space. Quite a beautiful one indeed!











Thank you for stopping by! If you liked what you see hop on over to my facebook page for updates and more photos. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It really makes my day and fuels me to share my pictures and thoughts!