Friday, December 21, 2012

Beach Proposal And Something Free







I always feel very blessed when a client chooses me to shoot their special moments. The pictures from my wedding are something I treasure still and look back on with fondness, love and memories.

He booked it as a surprise and so I staged myself on the beach until they passed my mark, then began snapping his surprise proposal. He went to a lot of work to plan it out, including a detailed map and summary for me to follow. I always love when someones takes their moment seriously, as he did.

Editing was fairly quick and easy since I took my time to get it right in camera and did Some homework before I captured.

I didn't use actions for these photos, but I did stumble upon some great ones while researching photo tips.
You can find those HERE.
Seriously, who doesn't love free stuff?! ;)


You can also visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/forevertreasuredphotographs to see more beautiful photos from this shoot. And while you're there, would ya "like" my page?!
Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely ring! I'd love to receive a proposal on the beach! My fiancee and I already plan to get married on the ocean beach.. Not sure where at yet.

    I hope you enjoyed your Christmas!

    Have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing moment to be a part of! I love the colors and perspective in that last photo especially! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by my blog :o).

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shots! loved all of the moments you captured!! amazing job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here possibly for the tenth time to look at this post and the photos ♥
    They are just so amazing!!! I tell you these people were lucky to get the best photographer ever to take their photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might be the nicest compliment I've ever had!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It really makes my day and fuels me to share my pictures and thoughts!