Monday, September 3, 2012

Click it Up A Notch- August Favorite

I honestly wish I had taken more personal photos for the month of August. But I have been a bit bogged down with starting a new business and editing client's photos.

One of my recent shoots was for a family with two small daughters. The amount of time I had to capture their photos was seconds. They just couldn't sit still. And then when the parents coerced them into it, there were a few grumpy serious shots. Nightmare. But I made it work, and still pulled out amazing shots. Sometimes the serious poses have a power about them...

Here is my favorite from that shoot.

Click It Up A Notch

5 comments:

  1. I like seeing a photo that isn't all smiles. It tells a story. Nicely done. Love the light. Joining you from click it up a notch. http://tutusshots.blogspot.com/2012/09/project-rewind.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tones in this. love her wind blown hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot. I love her dark soulful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great moment you captured here! I had fun finding this picture at the "i clicked it up a notch" august challenge. i'd like to invite you to come share your photography at my weekly photo challenge: http://dosmallthingswithlove.blogspot.com/2012/09/thank-to-everyone-who-linked-up-last.html. It is smaller and I'd love it if it featured some of your photography. This week's theme is family. Please consider joining!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It really makes my day and fuels me to share my pictures and thoughts!