Tuesday, October 23, 2012

As of Late (New website!)

Just thought I would share what I have been up to lately. Busy busy. These were some of my favorites from the last couple shoots I have had. 

I love natural light...adore it, really.









All these edits were started in Lightroom and finished in Photoshop. Some things I can do better in each. If I don't have an idea of the coloring I want I start them in Lightroom. This gets me an idea of the look I want. Then I export and finish with major edits (skin, eyes, hair) in Photoshop. I try to maintain a natural approach and keep the flow of coloring from one photo to the next.

I have a new website www.forevertreasuredphotographs.com and you can find me on facebook www.facebook.com/forevertreasuredphotographs

I'd love it if you "liked" it:)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shots!! love them all!! and "liking" your facebook page!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! Great shots! I love that silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It really makes my day and fuels me to share my pictures and thoughts!