Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Busy Busy


Busy with back to back sessions the last few days, and then three more in the next few weeks. 
Man, sometimes you get what you ask for!

I photographed this little sweety at my home studio with twinkly lights and red ornaments set against a black back drop.

It was a challenge since the family forgot I told them not to wear black and did anyways...so most of my time was spent trying to get them not to blend into the background. I improvised a bit and set up a white soft throw to help contrast them and set them apart. 

The children ones came out the best since they had red accents on and that always looks great against black, but also feels like Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It really makes my day and fuels me to share my pictures and thoughts!